PanPac Standard Palletizing Cell
Robot palletizing with individual handling – up to 600 units per hour.
For our palletizing systems we guarantee:
- A robust, stable and reliable system
- Optimal palletisation of all known bags, boxes and bucket types
- Precise, individual positioning of all bags
- Full freedom to set palletisation patterns
- The highest level of stability for the finished pallet
- Minimal transition times when switching products
- An operation and maintenance-friendly system
- A user interface where users can set up/change patterns themselves
- Individual system construction with standard modules
- The option of incorporating extra equipment upon request
| || |
PanPac's standard palletizing cell consists of:
- Robot: Motoman MPL80 with base
- Operator-friendly user interface for setting up/modifying a pallet pattern.
- Gripping tool for bags, boxes and buckets
- Roller conveyor
- Pallet control
- Collection line
- Access prevention with light beam
- Running-in: ready to use
Additional options available for purchase.
Flexible robot palletizing system
To reap the full benefits of a robot-based palletizing system, it is particularly important for the system to be equipped with a gripping tool that is capable of handling the individual products in the best possible way.
A reliable robot palletizing system must also be capable of positioning the items individually, directly on the pallet, which provides the system as a whole with the greatest degree of flexibility.
PanPac's unique gripping tool, which has been developed based on more than 25 years of experience, is the reason why we are able to offer you a system that meets all of the above-mentioned demands.
This is particularly true in the case of bags or sacks, as it is possible to place them directly onto the pallet in the desired position. The bags can be positioned with or without spacing/overlap, and depending on their contents, the operator can choose whether the sacks are to fall from a set height or to be carefully laid all the way down onto the pallet.
Due to its very compact construction design, the system is especially well suited for installation in factories that lack space.
See the layouts of the various models from which you can choose:
Handled units/hour Up to 600 including pallet changing
Weight 10–25 kg
Types Ventilated bags, open sacks, FFS bags
Material Paper, plastic, woven polypropylene, jute
Width 300–500 mm*
Length 400–1000 mm*
Height 75–200 mm*
Weight 5–25 kg
Width 150–450 mm*
Length 300–600 mm*
Height 200–400 mm*
| || |
Palletised height 1850 mm including pallet*
Pallet weight 1500 kg*
Pallet types EUR-pallets, industrial pallets, chemical pallets.
Number of pallets per magazine 12 units
Pallet dimensions 1200 x 800 x 150 to 1200 x 1000 x 150*
Number of patterns Up to 99 different patterns*
Number of layers Max. 19 different layers*
Power supply 3 x 400V + N + PE, 50 Hz
Compressed air consumption 85 l free air/min. at min. 6 bar
Control Fully programmable PLC
Noise level 70–75 dB (A)
* Equipment with other specifications can be delivered upon agreement